Nothing enhances a room like a patio sliding door. They let more light in helping to make your garden a natural extension of your home, enlarging the feeling of a room. Also, because the door slides on a track to the side, it does not take up much needed living space.
- Choose from two, three or four pane options providing choice in the style of patio door available which can be employed in openings from 1.6 metres wide to 5.5 metres wide
- Purpose designed mid-rails can be included to accommodate a letterbox making sliding doors a great solution for front porch areas.
- Smooth sliding action, the doors can be fitted to the internal or external track.
- 28mm double glazed as standard using the latest specification in energy efficient glazing
- Choose from the standard uPVC Patio sliding door, perfect for retro-fitting or alternatively, go for the new to market “Monorail” Sliding door system, designed to look and feel like aluminium but with the greater energy efficiency of uPVC, perfect for new-build situations.
- Stunning collection of colours available, most commonly, white, black, anthracite grey, rosewood, light oak and cream.
- Six point hook locking systems and anti-snap key cylinders as standard
- Fully reinforced uPVC profile reinforced with galvanized steel
Feel free to download our Patio Sliding Door brochure and/or our Monorail brochure for more information.
Give us a call and we’ll be happy to advise you on the best back door solutions to maximise security, energy efficiency and to enhance your home while representing great value for money.
Please call us now on 01 822 8982 or fill out our contact form to discuss your needs.